Senior Full Stack Engineer
Dastgyr is on a mission to simplify the inefficient retail supply chain by connecting retailers with suppliers via technology. It is empowering the often non-serviced areas of the retail landscape by offering extensive inventory choices, transparent pricing, and next day doorstep delivery -- all with a few clicks from a smartphone. Dastgyr aims to positively impact the country’s economy by helping offline grocery retailers, who contribute significantly to Pakistan's GDP.
About the role:
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to build and implement web applications, writing both client-side (React) and server-side (NodeJS, .net Core). As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to find the best solutions,
- Design client-side and server-side design,
- Should be able to manage well-functioning databases and applications,
- Write effective and efficient APIs,
- Should have a very good idea of TDD and DDD,
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software,
- Create security and data protection settings,
- Write technical documentation,
- Should have a great in-depth understanding of Microservices,
- Proactively identify technical debt, where the platform can be optimized, and introduce operational efficiencies,
- Estimate, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment,
- Support the execution of production deployments and go-lives,
- Should have worked with Continuous Integration.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related degree from a top university,
- Experience with performant, highly transactional, service-oriented platforms,
- Knowledge of NodeJS, NextJS, ExpressJS, and other backend frameworks,
- Hands-On on Test-Driven Development,
- Having a working knowledge of Docker, UNIX-based operating systems, and Microservices,
- Familiarity with application security, cryptography, and security practices,
- Experience working with Agile teams or startups.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work alongside an exceptionally talented team,
- An exciting and fast-paced business directly impacting Pakistan's economic landscape,
- High levels of autonomy in strategy and decision-making,
- Market competitive remuneration,
- Free Dastgyr credits,
- Flat hierarchies, with short and open channels of communication,
- A meritocratic and rewarding work culture built around core values of collaboration, growth, and execution,
- Performance-based bonuses,
- Travel allowance,
- Unlimited leaves,
- Internet allowance,
- Employee stock options,
- Training budget to help upgrade skills.